My mom, brother, sister and I all went to Virginia to visit my Aunt Pat. While we were there, we of course took a trip to Virginia Beach. I think this was my first trip to the beach.
I remember flying out of St. Louis, Missouri during the flood of '93 and as we took off I could see a lot of the surrounding area still had water where it shouldn't be!
On to the actual story... My mom took just me into some sort of dinosaur museum and was reading all of the different signs to me. Now I don't remember being particularly obsessed with dinosaurs, but I was at least curious and interested. So looking back, I'm very thankful that my mom took the time to stop off somewhere with just me. At some point in the museum she set down her glasses and left them there on accident.
Now of course, she didn't realize she left them there until later that night or the next day when she was hoping to read something else. I felt bad that she left them, and kind of surprised that my mom could forget something or make a mistake. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment