Sunday, August 11, 2002
Nathan, check engine light
I remember driving with Nathan once, and his check engine light came on in his 1987 Toyota Celica stick shift, which I think was pretty sweet cheap first car. He notices the check engine light right after starting the car. He waits a few seconds, it doesn't go off, so he pops the hood, opens the door and steps out. Now, Nathan at age 16 wasn't a car guy by any means, and probably still isn't, so I'm pretty confused as to what he is going to do. Nevertheless, I quickly get out and walk around the front of the car with him, maybe I'll learn something. He lifts the hood, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Yep, there's the engine, I've checked the engine." He then gets back in the car and drives off. I don't recall what ever came of that check engine light/issue!
Labels:
Nathan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment