It took me a few tries, but I figured it out slowly. As with most things, the more I practiced, the better I got.
Then when I was about 19 or so, my dad's 1992 Toyota Tercel was misfiring or only had 3/4 pistons working (I have no idea, I'm not a car guy). He wasn't driving it, and was looking to sell it, so I took it out driving around town to brush up on my stick shift skills.
Then when I was about 19 or so, my dad's 1992 Toyota Tercel was misfiring or only had 3/4 pistons working (I have no idea, I'm not a car guy). He wasn't driving it, and was looking to sell it, so I took it out driving around town to brush up on my stick shift skills.
I haven't driven a stick shift vehicle for years now, so I would be rusty at best...
No comments:
Post a Comment